XOX FAST Terms & Conditions
Each Subscriber agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their usage of XOX FAST (herein known as “Service”). Each entrant agrees to be bounded by the terms and conditions.
1. This Service is open to all XOX Mobile subscribers (herein known as “Subscriber”) who is an active ONEXOX Prepaid and ONEXOX BLACK subscriber.
2. In the event of a top-up or bill payment for a number that the top-up or payment is not intended for, the Subscriber is not eligible for a refund and the payment will be deemed as valid.
1. XOX MOBILE reserves the right to change or replace any of the offered prizes with any prize of equivalent value at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
2. XOX MOBILE reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, terminate and add all or any terms to the campaign/contest/promotion terms and conditions accordingly.
XOX FAST FAQ
- What can I do with XOX FAST Service?
You can top-up your ONEXOX Prepaid and ONEXOX BLACK (also known as pay bill for BLACK) for yourself, friend and family.
- Do I need to sign up or log in to use this feature for the Prepaid Top-up or BLACK bill payment service?
No, you do not need to sign up or sign in to use this service.
- Are there any additional charges for using this XOX FAST Service?
There are no additional charges for using the service, other than the chosen top-up amount.
- I’m a subscriber of another mobile service provider. Can I use XOX FAST to top-up or pay bills for my friends/family who are XOX mobile customers?
Yes, you can pay bill for your friends/family who are existing XOX Mobile Prepaid and BLACK subscribers.
- Can I use XOX FAST to pay bills for my ONEXOX BLACK account?
Yes, you can.
- How do I know if the transaction is successful?
Upon successful top up/ bill payment, an email notification will be sent to your pre-defined email address with a digital receipt.
- If I accidentally top-up or pay bill for a wrong number, will I get a refund?
No, you won’t. Any top-ups and payment by mistake, will not entitle you a refund.