Terms & Conditions for the usage of XOX MOBILE operator services and products
Online Store T&C
The information contained in this XOX Online Store (“the website”) has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about XOX’s pack, recharge vouchers and the services we offer. By accessing and continuing to use the website you agree to the following terms and conditions of usage. You must not continue to access the website if you do not agree to all the following terms and conditions of usage.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
- Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of XOX is prohibited, unless otherwise stated. XOX consents to the user storing contents on computer or printing copies of extracts from the website for personal non-commercial use only. The copies must retain all copyrights and other intellectual property notices as contained in the original material and the products, technology or processes described in this website and the same may also be the subjected to the intellectual property rights reserved by XOX and/or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trademarks, brands and all associated logos and symbols displayed on this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
- “XOX”, and the symbols are trademarks of XOX Com Sdn Bhd. Third party’s product and service names as appeared herein are trademarks and service marks of their respective companies. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring a license of XOX’s intellectual property rights on the user.
2. Legal Disclaimer
- The information on the website is provided on a “as is where is basis”. Except as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations and except to the extent that this disclaimer (or part) is held to be invalid, no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or content of the pages, the information contained in the website herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- XOX reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, websites or withdraw access to them at any time and from time to time. XOX assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third party that their websites have a link to our website, as the material has not been verified or authenticated by XOX.
- XOX shall not be responsible for any damages suffered as a result of user usage of the information in the website and in no event shall XOX be liable for any indirect punitive or consequential damages howsoever arising from use of the website or the information contained herein.
- Chat, discussion groups or bulletin board services and similar services offered by XOX are public communications and your communications may be available to others. XOX is not responsible for, and does not control or endorse any content of any public communication services.
- 5. If any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, XOX reserves the right to refuse membership, suspend and/or terminate the account and refuse any and all current or future use of XOX services or access to its websites.
3. Access Information
- Access information may be provided to access the website and services following registration and online purchase process. XOX reserves the right to change the access information at any time at its sole discretion and users will be notified of the changes as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The website accounts are to be used by a single user only, and simultaneous access using the same access information may not be allowed. The user is responsible for all activities conducted through his/her account, whether authorized or not. Access information may not contain words that are obscene, abusive or likely to cause offence.
- The user must be above the age of 18 to purchase any prepaid pack online. Those who are under 18 years old shall obtain consent from their parents or legal guardians before registering and submitting personal details in the website.
- Personal information provided in the website shall be kept secured and confidential and be used only for the purposes for which it is provided. It will only be used by XOX, third parties operating and delivering services, or otherwise assisting XOX with this service.
- When you access the website, we may collect the following information:
- Anonymous web statistics collected as you browse the XOX Online Store and/or
- Personal information you knowingly provided to us
c. We may use your personal information for planning, research, design and/or marketing of services (including reward programs), rendering assistance to law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies, or complying with any applicable laws or any order of Court.
d. Any information disclosed in the public areas of the website (such as message boards and forums) becomes public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information in this way.
6. Fees and Charges, Billing and Payment Terms, Interest and Taxes
- You may have to pay a fee in respect of the products and services that you have ordered, subject to the Billing and Payment Terms.
- You shall promptly pay XOX all the Fees and any other Charges which is payable to XOX in respect to any of the Products and services:
- in accordance with the Billing and Payment Terms and without any set off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding whatsoever;
- In accordance with the terms imposed by the payment provider.
c. XOX may determine and impose and may, by providing Seven (7) days’ notice to you, vary or revise the Fees and Charges, payment terms and any prescribed rate from time to time and such variations and/or revisions shall take effect as from the date determined by XOX.
d. You shall bear and pay all taxes, including any service tax, if required by law. If you are required under any law of any jurisdiction to deduct or withhold any sum as taxes imposed on or in respect of any amount due or payable to XOX, you shall make such deduction or withholding as required and the amount payable to XOX shall be increased by any such amount necessary to ensure that XOX receives a net amount equal to the amount which XOX would have received in the absence of any such deduction or withholding.
e. You agree that, if you make the necessary payment using a third party account (direct debit) or using a credit card that is not registered in your name, the payment made shall be valid. You agree that XOX shall in no way be responsible to indemnify any party for such disputed, non-consensual or unauthorized use of another’s account or credit card. You agree to settle such disputes with third parties without XOX’s involvement in anyway what so ever.
f. XOX shall have the right to reject any transactions and/or forfeit any refund at its discretion if there are any suspicious or fraudulent attempts made by any party.
7. Electronically Know Your Customer (e-KYC)
- The Order Form, payment for new registration and delivery of ONEXOX Prepaid, BLACK and eSIM is only made available for the purchase of a new registration for ONEXOX Prepaid, ONEXOX Prepaid eSIM, ONEXOX BLACK and ONEXOX BLACK eSIM.
- The new registration for ONEXOX Prepaid, ONEXOX Prepaid eSIM starting, ONEXOX BLACK and ONEXOX BLACK eSIM starting from 28 July 2020 shall successfully go through SIM Activation via XOX BLACK Application (or other methods recognized by XOX from time to time) for Electronically Know Your Customer (e-KYC) verification purpose within thirty (30) days from the purchase date. After the lapse of thirty (30) days and without successful SIM Activation for e-KYC verification, the starter pack shall automatically be “Invalid”. XOX shall not be responsible if you have failed and/or neglected to activate the new ONEXOX starter pack. Please refer to our e-KYC Terms and Condition for more details.
- For Malaysian Subscribers, a valid MyKad is required for the e-KYC SIM Activation, whereas for Non-Malaysian Subscribers, a valid Passport is required for e-KYC SIM Activation.
- Identification Documents such as MyPR, i-Kad, MyTentera are not accepted for the e-KYC SIM Activation.
- Upon successfully performing the e-KYC SIM Activation, you are bound by the Terms and Conditions of ONEXOX Prepaid and/or ONEXOX BLACK from the date that you successfully performed the e-KYC SIM Activation.
- For ONEXOX Prepaid validity of the talk time credit is the period of time between the date of reloading and the stipulated validity period as stated on the back of the XOX Prepaid Recharge Card whereby you are granted access to the Services; i.e. 30 days for RM30 reload, 50 days for RM50 reload and 100 days for RM100 recharge. (Note: This validity period shall apply to XOX Prepaid Recharge Card purchased from the alternate recharge channels outlined in this website or via any other channels. Every time you recharge, your SIM Card will compare the remaining validity period of your existing airtime credit with the validity period of your new XOX Prepaid Recharge Card. The higher of the two validity periods will be effective).
- XOX reserves the right to forfeit any remaining airtime credit after the expiry of the respective validity periods stipulated above, without prior notification to you.
- Any XOX Prepaid Recharge Card performed using any of the alternate reload channels outlined in this website or via any other channels which may be added from time to time will be subjected to their own respective terms and conditions that are not governed by XOX.
8. Delivery of Products
- For delivery purposes, it is of utmost importance that you include your accurate and current personal information. We will deliver the packages to the mailing address you have disclosed to and provided us (any other means deemed inappropriate by XOX).
- As far as practicable, your order shall be delivered to you in Five (5) business days upon clearance of payment. Business days is defined as Monday to Friday excluding all Saturdays, Sundays, Malaysia Public Holidays (which may also include certain gazetted Public Holidays).
- Payment made BEFORE 2pm on the same day will be considered as the first business day. Any payment made AFTER 2pm will be considered that the payment was made the next day.
- For example, if the payment is successfully made on Monday BEFORE 2pm, delivery shall take place on Friday in the same week. If the payment is successfully made on Monday AFTER 2pm, then delivery shall take place on next Monday. XOX may at its sole discretion defer the Delivery Date that may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Any notification changes of personal details i.e address, name, contact number, etc will not be allowed upon successful order been made in the website.
- We shall not be responsible if, in any event, through no fault of ours, we are unable to deliver your order to the address given by you. Please refer to our refund policy below.
- You are required to provide your proof of identification such as your National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) or passport or any other identification document for verification of identity, whichever applicable in order to collect your order from our delivery service. In the event that you have arranged for a representative to accept delivery on your behalf in the same address as provided by you, your order shall be deemed to be delivered once the same is accepted by your representative and he/she signs on XOX’s delivery agent receipt. XOX accept no responsibility in connection with any loss and/or damage once it has been delivered to the address.
- We work with several delivery partners for order fulfillment. You will receive your order via a delivery agent appointed by our delivery partner.
- XOX reserves the right to clarify additional Personal Details, if necessary, for the purpose of verification of your identity or fraud prevention purposes.
9. Product Warranty
- The Product that you have ordered is subjected to the terms of warranty from the relevant manufacturers or licensors, except for defects caused by your acts, omission or negligence. Should there be any manufacturing defects with the Product found within three (3) days from the date of receipt by you, you are required to courier back at your own expenses the Product to XOX to get a replacement. Replacement shall only be given upon receipt of the Product. XOX shall not make any replacement if the Product is lost or damage during the delivery process.
- If we are unable to deliver your order because there is no one at the address provided by you, we may at our discretion, as a second attempt re-deliver your order. If it continues that we cannot deliver to you because there is no one at your allocated address to accept delivery, the package(s) shall be returned to XOX. We reserve the right to charge a further minimum of Ringgit Malaysia Six Only (RM6.00) for the re-delivery arrangement or you may arrange to collect personally your order from our headquarter’s office at Lot 8.1, 8th Floor, Menara Lien Hoe, No. 8, Persiaran Tropicana, Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Refund Policy Once payment has been effected through the Payment Portal, we are not obliged to act on any request to cancel, revoke, reverse or amend any instructions nor will any refund of payment be made under any circumstances.