Terms & Conditions for the usage of XOX MOBILE operator services and products
“JOM AUTO DEBIT!” Campaign T&C
The Campaign Introduction
1. XOX Mobile Sdn Bhd (“XOX”) is organising “JOM AUTO DEBIT!” Campaign (“the Campaign”).
2. The Campaign shall run from 24th July 2020 until further notice, (“Campaign Period”), unless notified otherwise as follows: -
Start Date: 24th July 2020
End Date: Until further notice
3. The Campaign is open to all BLACK Plan Subscribers (with the exception of B10) who are not excluded from participating in the Campaign (“the eligible Subscribers”).
6. The eligible Subscribers need to carry out the following steps:
6.1 Log into BlackApp (latest version)
6.2 Set up Auto-Billing
7. The bill rebate of 5% promo is eligible for Subscribers who successfully complete the above paragraph 6 steps within the Campaign Period.
8. The 5% rebate will be based on the eligible Subscribers’ base plan bill only.
9. The bill rebate of 5% will be reflected in the eligible Subscribers’ following month’s bill after successful payment made via Auto Billing on their first (1st) newly enrolled Auto-Billing.
10. The eligible Subscribers could enjoy 5% rebate in their next bill for 6 months (limited to 1 time per calendar month).
11. Auto-Billing is a payment facility that charges the Subscribers’ bills to the charge/credit card when due.
12. Auto-Billing must be successfully charged the Subscriber’s card and must remain active for 6 months from the date the eligible Subscribers signs up with Auto-Billing. In the event, the eligible Subscriber failed to meet the condition, XOX reserves the right to retract the 5% rebate promo.
13. Eligible subscribers who opt out from Auto-Billing during Campaign Period and subsequently opt back after campaign period shall NO LONGER be eligible for the bill rebate of 5% promo.
14. Each subscriber is eligible to participate only ONE (1) XOX retention related campaign.
15. The eligible Subscriber hereby authorises XOX:
i) To release details of the Subscriber's monthly bills to the acquiring or issuing bank for VISA/MasterCard; and
ii) To automatically debit these bill amounts to the Customer's charge/credit card account. The full amount will be debited until the Customer withdraws from the auto-billing service.
16. The eligible Subscribers must charge their bills to the charge/credit card account in their name only (solely or jointly). Any variation from this clause will require expressed permission from the cardholder in writing.
17. XOX does not warrant that the Campaign shall be uninterruptible and/or error free. By participating in this Campaign, the Participants hereby acknowledges and irrevocably agrees that XOX shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for any technical failures of any kind, system/server interruption and/or any electronic error arising from the Campaign unless the same arise from and are caused directly by XOX’s gross negligence or wilful default.
18. Subscribers irrevocably agrees to release and hold harmless XOX and its associate companies, employees, advisors from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the campaign.
19. XOX reserves the right to:-
(a) decline the eligibility of any eligible Subscriber to participate in the Campaign for any reason whatsoever as XOX may in its absolute discretion deem fit;
(b) disqualify any eligible Subscriber at its sole and absolute discretion from participating in the Campaign; and
alter, change, extend the Campaign period or amend, modify the terms and conditions stated herein at its sole discretion any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the Campaign, the decision of XOX shall be final.
20. By participating in the Campaign, the eligible Subscriber is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree that any and all decisions made by XOX in relation to every aspect of the Campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive.
21. Failure by XOX to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.