Terms & Conditions for the usage of XOX MOBILE operator services and products
Black B39 FC Plan - Terms & Conditions
B39 FC INTRODUCTION
1. XOX Mobile Sdn Bhd (“XOX”) is introducing the “B39 FC” plan (“the Plan”) in conjunction with the acquisition of Perak Football Club.
2. The plan will be launched officially on 14th July 2022 until further notice.
3. The plan is opened to all new subscribers who are Malaysian citizens with at least 18 years of age (“Subscribers”).
4. All counters (SMS, talk time & data counter) can be carried forward and shareable.
5. The plan specification is as below:
6. A 6% SST will be subjected at the end of the billing cycle.
7. Any additional usages will be subjected to a 6% SST at the end of the billing cycle.
8. Subscribers may sign up, COBP or port-in to the B39 FC plan at the following platforms:
a. Any ONE XOX authorized dealer
c. XOX Online Store & Selfcare
d. BLACK APP
e. XOX Outlets (XOX Space, XCCs, & XPPs)
9. XOX reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any registration(s) that it believes to be acting
in breach or potentially breaches the Terms and Conditions of the Plan.
10. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, then such provision shall be
modified to reflect XOX intention. All remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in
full force and effect.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and each party shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations hereto and in the event of any litigation thereto shall be submitted only to the jurisdiction of either the Courts of Kuala Lumpur and/or Selangor.
12. The standard Terms and Conditions for BLACK plan still apply as stated in XOX official website.
13. XOX reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, terminate, and add all or any terms to the Plan terms and conditions accordingly.
14. XOX reserves the full right to hold, change and extend any promotional campaign or event to the Plan, with criteria and terms & conditions.
15. B39 FC is rebranded from existing BLACK plan B39.
16. BLACK fair usage policy applies to B39 FC.
17. General and specific BLACK Terms & Conditions apply.
The Promotional Campaign Prior New Launch of B39 FC
1. XOX Mobile Sdn Bhd (“XOX”) is organizing B39 FC Promotional Campaign prior new launch of B39 FC (“the Campaign”).
2. The Promo is opened to all new subscribers who sign up or port-in to plan B39 FC (applicable to Malaysian citizens with at least eighteen (18) years of age (“Subscribers”).
3. XOX reserves the sole and absolute right to verify the validity of participants and disqualify any Subscriber considers ineligible.
4. Dealers are not eligible for this campaign.
5. Subscribers who COBP to B39 FC will also be eligible for the promo.
6. Upgrade or downgrade plan to B39 FC are not eligible for the promo.
7. Subscribers who sign up or port-in to B39 FC plan during the Promo Period will be rewarded free 10GB monthly for the first 6 months upon making full and prompt payment of their bill.
8. The free 10GB data will be credited to subscribers’ account on the next day after prompt payment made.
9. If subscribers did not have any outstanding amount on the billing date, the free 10GB data will be credited to the subscribers’ account on the next day of the billing date.
10. The Promotional Period starts on 14th July 2022 until further notice.
Reward – 10GB Data for the first 6 months
11. Each eligible Subscriber will be rewarded with 10GB monthly for the first 6 months once they pay full bill amount promptly (limited to 1 time per calendar month).
12. Each Subscriber is limited to a maximum of 60GB only per Subscriber’s account throughout the promo period.
13. The total of free 60GB data (10GB x 6 months) are burnproof and shareable.
14. The promo is applicable for the first 6 months continuously full payment made. In the event of no payment has been made within one of the months (e.g., no payment made on the 3rd month), subscribers will be withdrawn from the promo and will not receive remaining free GB.
15. Subscriber who are with auto-debit promo shall not be eligible to this promotional plan.
16. By participating in this promo, Subscribers are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree that any and all decisions made by XOX in relation to every aspect of the Promo shall be final, binding and conclusive
17. All Rewards are non-transferable and/or non-exchangeable and/or non-redeemable for cash or credit or any other value in any form.
18. XOX does not warrant that the Promotion shall be uninterruptible, and/or error-free. By participating in this Promo, Subscribers hereby acknowledge and irrevocably agree that XOX shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for any technical failures of any kind, system/server interruption, and/or any electronic error arising from the Promo unless the same arise from and are caused directly by XOX’s gross negligence or wilful default.
19. Acceptance of any prize, cash or reward constitute a release and discharge of XOX by or from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and/or damages which the Subscribers may have, whether known or unknown at present, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of relating to the Campaign; and/or personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Subscribers as a result of the use, acceptance and/or enjoyment of the prize, cash or reward.
20. XOX reserves the right to alter, change, extend the Promotional period or amend, modify the terms and conditions stated herein at its sole discretion any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the Campaign, the decision of XOX shall be final.
21. By participating in the Campaign, Subscribers irrevocably agrees to release and hold harmless XOX and its associate companies, employees, and advisors from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion and/or from any reward-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage.
22. The Promo and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. Subscribers agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Promo.