XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢 2016
- Brief description and mechanism of XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢 2016 in conjunction with Astro Classic Golden Melody 2016 program!
- XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢is a SMS Voting Contest (“Competition”) organized by XOX Com Sdn Bhd and /or its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “XOX” or “Organizer”),and this competition is a weekly voting contest for a period of 15-episodes (15-weeks) from 6th August 2016 to 12th November 2016.
- The winner for the Award shall be determined solely by Short Messaging System (“SMS”) voting (“the Voting”). The Winner will be announced weekly through social media and online platform, XOX’s fanpage(Facebook) and XOX’s website .
- The Voting services shall be made available from 20:30hrs every Saturdays start from 6th August 2016 to 20:30hrs the next day (Sundays), the last voting competition ends on 13th November 2016 or such other time as may be determined by XOX (“voting Period”) at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Entries received after or before the Voting Period and timeline will not be counted.
- The SMS votes gathered from the service providers and the winners will be determined.
- In the event, we will have weekly winners for both contestants and voters. The Contestant with the highest SMS votes will be determined the winner of the week and will receive prizes, or cash prize worth of RM1,000 and, every voters who voted for the winner(Contestant) will receive prizes sponsored by XOX.
- The Promotion of the XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢 2016 will be promoted through platforms as per below:
- ASTRO AEC Channel : during Astro Classic Golden Melody 2016 program from 6th August 2016 to 12th November 2016.
- Digital Platforms: Social Media (XOX Malaysia Facebook, XOX Malaysia Wechat, XOX Malaysia Youtube) and XOX website(www.xox.com.my)
- On Ground: During Recording at Pinewood Studio Iskandar, Johor and XOX dealers’ stores nationwide.
- The winners announcement will be on following Tuesday – Wednesday after voting period on Saturday (8.30pm)–Sunday (8.30pm).
e.g: Voting starts on 6th August 2016 (8.30pm, Saturday) to 7th August 2016 (8.30pm, Sunday); therefore, winners announcement will be on 9th – 10th August 2016 (Tuesday/Wednesday).
- XOX reserved the rights to update voter(s) regarding XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢 Voting Contest’s information via SMS, from 6th August to 31st December 2016.
There will be only one (1) method for Voters to submit their votes which is via SMS Voting.
- The Voting is open to subscriber of pre-paid and post-paid services of XOX, Maxis, DiGi ,Celcom, U mobile, and TuneTalk providing SMS services in Malaysia.
- XOX subscribers are entitled for exclusivity, additional 1-vote for every successful Voting SMS (1:2).
- To enter the Voting vis SMS voting service, the voter must complete the following SMS commands
for the voting to be successful (“Voting Entries”).
- To cast a vote in one (1) SMS, voters referred in 2.1, must key in
Each registered mobile number has no limitation of votes per day. and SMS to 39088.
- To cast a vote in one (1) SMS, voters referred in 2.1, must key in XOXCGM
- To enter the Voting vis SMS voting service, the voter must complete the following SMS commands for the voting to be successful (“Voting Entries”).
- The Contestants’ name and code
- The voters must adhere to the XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢 2016 voting mechanism as may be notified or communicated by the Organiser during the Competition Period.
- The Winners for the XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢will be announced by weekly basis from 9th August 2016 until 18th November 2016.The Organizer shall reserve its rights to modify and/or amend the terms provided at its own discretion.
- The Winners will be announced through platforms as per below:
- Digital Platform: Social Media (XOX Malaysia Facebook)
- SMS messages
- Each vote sent by Voters will be subject to a premium charge of RM0.50 per vote (Excluded of GST).
- To cast one (1) vote in one (1) SMS, voters will be subject to a premium charge of RM0.50 (Excluded of GST) and Mobile Operator charges from Voter’s standard telecommunication service provider.
- If a SMS sent is not valid, the Voter will be notified by his/her telecommunications service provider via SMS. Every failed notification SMS will be charged based on the Voter’s standard telecommunications service provider charges and the voting charges.
- Voters shall be solely responsible for all charges and costs incurred as a result of his/her participation in the Voting including (without limitation) all charges imposed by the Voter’s telecommunications service provider.
- Each vote shall be deemed as a voting entry by the Voter (“Voting Entry”) or (“Voting Entries”)
- Each SMS voter’s registered mobile number has no restriction on the numbers of votes. All votes allotted for the day concerned must be casted on the mentioned timeline (20:30 Saturday until next day, 20:30 Sunday – 24 hours duration from the program starts) and can be casted for different contestants or the same contestants in a day.
- Voters must ensure that their Voting Entries are complete and accurate. XOX shall have the right to disqualify Voting Entries which are incomplete, invalid or not made in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Voters under the age of eighteen (18) must seek parental and/or guardian approval before participating in the Voting. XOX considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardian to monitor their children’s (who are below the requisite age) participation in this Voting.
- Where applicable, for SMS voters must obtain consent from the telecommunications service Bill Payers before participating in the Voting. Payment shall be made irrespective of whether such SMS/votes were authorized by the Bill Payer. For the purposes herein, the term “Bill Payer” shall mean the individual, company or entity specified in the registration or subscription form whose application for the relevant telecommunication service has been approved and accepted by the telecommunication service provider it subscribes to. XOX will not entertain any complaints (whether made orally or in writing) concerning such unauthorized SMS/votes made by Voters.
- Proof of Voting Entry sent by a Voter does not constitute proof that the Voting Entry was received by XOX’s Content Service Provider.
- XOX and/or its affiliates reserve the right to send SMS messages to the Voters’ mobile phone numbers containing information and/or promotional activities.
- If a Voter does not wish to receive such SMS messages the Voter is required to call and inform XOX accordingly by calling XOX’s Call Centre at 1-300-888-010
- XOX reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these SMS Voting Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Voters shall be bound to such changes.
XOX will not be responsible or liable for:
- any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending a SMS as a result of any network, telecommunication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the Voter’s telecommunication service provider and/or by XOX and/or resulting from participation in the Voting howsoever arising. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, XOX shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Voter to participate in the Voting at any time;
- any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by the Voters, or their authorized representatives resulting from their participation in the Voting;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized Voting Entry howsoever arising (including without limitation as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control); and
- any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating telecommunication service providers of the voting.
- Without prejudice to any rights which XOX may have in law, XOX reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Vote that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Voting, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Voting Terms and Conditions.
- XOX further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or delay the Voting in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control or for any reasons whatsoever at the sole and absolute discretion of XOX.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Winners will be announced weekly (Every Tuesday/Wednesday) starting from 9th August 2016 to 16th November 2016 through Facebook XOX Malaysia and SMS notifications.
- All prizes shall be redeemed and collect 2-weeks from announcement date. If winner(s) did not redeem or collect the prizes within 14-days from the announcement date or after the redemption/collection date, the prizes will be forfeited.
- Contestants (Winners) as per below:
- Most voted contestants will win Cash & Prize worth RM1000 per winner. There’ll be ONE winner (Contestant) per episode/week from episode 1 to episode 15. (Total 15-Winners)
- Winners (Contestants) will be contacted by XOX’s Marketing Department to arrange collection of prizes once announcement is made in Facebook XOX Malaysia.
- Voters (Winners) as per below:
- Voters who voted for the most voted contestants will win XOX MOBILE’s mystery product prizes, consisted of Credit, Talktime, SMS and Data.
- XOX subscribers Winners will stand a chance to win Weekly Lucky Draw: Astro Classic Golden Melody 2016 Grand Finale, entrance tickets.
- Governing Law
- These Voting Terms and Conditions shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- XOX MOBILE’s Decision
- All decisions made by XOX pertaining to all aspects of the XOX MOBILE CGM #好喜欢voting including without limitation the process and manner the votes are counted and vote results shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.