Terms & Conditions for Season Pass PLUS (SP+)
- Season Pass PLUS (SP+) shall be available from 25/10/2018 to 30/04/2018. SP+ will no longer be available for new subscriptions from 01/05/2018 onward.
- Starting from 01/05/2018, in the event of a failed renewal due to insufficient credit or inactive status, XOX will not renew the subscriber’s subscription and once the subscriber failed to renew they cannot re-subscribe to SP+.
- Starting from 01/05/2018 onwards, in the event of the subscriber choosing opt out or discontinue the auto-renewal of SP+, the subscriber cannot re-subscribe to SP+ anymore. If subscribers wish to re-subscribe to the plan, they will receive a notification reminding them that SP+ is no longer available and they can choose to upgrade from their current prepaid plan to the BLACK.
- From 01/05/2018 onwards, XOX subscribers who have active SP+ subscription is subjected to clauses stated below:
- Subscriber can continue to auto-renewal the SP PLUS plan which they have subscribed to, provided that they have sufficient prepaid credit at the point of SP PLUS subscription renewal.
- Subscribers are not allowed change their current SP PLUS plan to another SP PLUS plan via the *150# USSD Menu. When subscribers perform a change in their SP PLUS plan, they will receive a notification reminding them that they cannot change SP PLUS plan.
- The Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans are available to all active XOX prepaid subscribers.
- The types and rates of Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans are shown in the table below:
- Subscribers can subscribe to ONE monthly renewable Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan at any point of time.
- Subscribers can purchase Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans from different channels as below:
(i) Easy Menu (existing subscriber)– Dial *150# to subscribe any Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan
(ii) SMS (existing subscriber)- Send subscription code of the selected plan to 23388 or 22111.
- Via SelfCare (Existing Subscriber) : Login to SelfCare to subscribe.
(iii) Online Store (new subscriber) – Visit to our Online Store to subscribe to enjoy freebies with sufficient airtime.
- Items in these Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans will be credited into Season Pass counter. If subscribers subscribe to or activate any monthly data plan, data subscription quota will be drawn from their Season Pass counter. Should there be any remaining data, SMS or minutes, it will be carried forward to next month and it can be utilised as long as the subscriber’s line is still active within the validity period.
- Once purchased, subscribers can share the Season Pass data, SMS and minutes with any other XOX Mobile prepaid subscribers, up to 3 times a day.
- Subscribers are restricted to share the data, SMS and minutes to any XOX Mobile authorised dealers’ numbers.
SEASON PASS PLUS (SP+) SUBSCRIPTION
- These monthly Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans come with auto-renewal feature. It will auto-renew every 30 days from Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan activation date provided subscribers have sufficient prepaid credit in their account.
- Subscribers who have opted for auto-renewal on any Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan shall receive SMS notifications 1 day and 3 days before auto-renewal as reminders and also upon successful renewal every month.
- In the event of a failed Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan subscription due to wrong subscription code, subscribers need to key-in the correct subscription code and send to 23388 again to repurchase the plan.
- If renewal fails for any reason whatsoever, subscribers will receive an SMS notification which informs subscribers of the renewal failure. Renewal failure may be due to either insufficient prepaid credit in subscribers’ account or the subscribers’ inactive status.
- In the event of a failed renewal due to insufficient credit or inactive status, XOX will not renew the subscribers’ subscription. Subscribers need to make subscriptions to the Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans again.
- Subscribers are encouraged to top-up to avoid any plan subscription failure. In the event of a failed renewal due to insufficient credit in subscribers’ prepaid account or inactive account status, subscribers need to top-up to continue Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan subscription.
- If subscribers wish to discontinue the auto-renewal, subscribers may send SP AR OFF to 23388. The plans will not renew on the next cycle date.
- Subscribers that activate any plan for the first time will be entitled for the FREE items. However, subscribers shall not be entitled for FREE items upon purchasing the same Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan again if they have previously discontinued the plan’s auto-renewal or if their plan subscription has failed due to insufficient credit or inactive account status. Subscribers will only receive the FREE items on the second month onwards from activation of new Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan provided auto-renewal with sufficient credit.
- Subscribers are able to switch from one Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan to another Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plan by sending SP CHGPLUS to 23388. Subscribers are entitled for the FREE items regardless of the plans they switch to as long as their auto-renewal is on.
SEASON PASS DATA USAGE
- Subscribers who do not have any existing data plan can activate data plans by subscribing from Season Pass.
a. Easy Menu by dialing *150#
b. MyXOX app (available for download from Android Google Playstore and Apple Appstore)
c. SMS by sending relevant command code to 22111 or 23388. Their data quota will be deducted from Season Pass.
- Unutilised data quota in Season Pass will be carried forward to the following month as long as subscriber’s status is still active.
- The data subscription is only valid for domestic usage (within Malaysia only). Subscribers shall be charged based on the internet access rate imposed by roaming operators for internet usage outside of Malaysia.
SEASON PASS SMS & MINUTES USAGE
- SMS & minutes which are not utilised will be carried forward and can be utilised on the following month as long as subscriber’s status is still active.
- The SMS and minutes in all of Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans are applicable to XOX network and also other networks.
- Calls to all networks are charged based on 1 minute block and will be deducted from Season Pass minute counter every time subscribers make calls; provided subscriber’s Season Pass minute counter balance is sufficient.
- One SMS is deducted from Season Pass counter every time subscribers send out an SMS; provided if subscriber’s Season Pass SMS counter is sufficient.
- Should the calls and minutes quota in Season Pass are being fully utilised and subscribers have not subscribed to any other plan, they will first be charged on Dedicated Account (DA), followed by Main Account (MA) if there is insufficient prepaid balance in DA.
- The subscription is only valid for domestic usage (within Malaysia only). Subscribers shall be charged based on the SMS and call rates imposed by roaming operators for usage outside of Malaysia.
- XOX Mobile reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, terminate & add all or any terms to the Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans terms and conditions accordingly.
- FREE items in Season Pass PLUS (SP+) plans are subjected to change without prior notice.
Season Pass PLUS (SP+) shall be available or effective from 25/10/2017 until further notice.
Click for more FAQ