Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the campaign. Each entrant agrees to be bounded by the terms and conditions.
- This campaign is open to all XOX Mobile susbcribers (herein known as “Participants”) who is an active XOX Prepaid subscriber and a Malaysian resident with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia, aged EIGHTEEN (18) years and above as of 5th February 2018.
- Every Rm10 top-up within the campaign period, participants will be entitled to ONE (1) token entry during the campaign period.
- Every subscriber who does Rm10 top-up will be entitled to ONE (1) lucky draw entry during the campaign period.
|Accumulated top-up from 16th to 31st March
||Number Of Entries
- There is no limited number of entries for each Participant. Participants may submit multiple entries to participate in the campaign to increase their odds of winning the prize.
- Is there any entry limitation per participants?
No, there is no limitation. You can have multiple entries to increase the odds of winning the lucky draw to win the prizes.
The Campaign Period
The campaign will start from 16th March 2018 00:00:00 and ends on 31st March 2018 23:59:59.
Prizes for subscriber:
Grand prize : Rm588 ( Rm588 x 30 winners )
Contacting Winners :
The 30 winners will be announced by the 13th of April on all XOX platforms.
XOX will then contact winners via customer care. Each winner will be contacted a maximum
of 3 times.
If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 times, the prize will be forfeited.
Prize & Prize Collection
- Cash Prize will be credited into subscribers account within 30 working days from
- Grand prize winner shall be wholly responsible for the payment of all taxes, insurance and/or
all other miscellaneous charges relating to the Grand Prize.
- The Organiser shall NOT be responsible to bear the cost if subscribers give the wrong
information regarding the account the prize is to be credited in. Bank account details must be
accurate and XOX will not be responsible if winners have given the wrong information.
- If the winner does not have an account with any banking institution, they will need to send an
acknowledgment email to XOX that the money is to bank into an account that does not tally
with their personal details due to them not having a banking account.
- All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or any other value in any
- The Organiser reserves the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who fail to
comply with the prize redemption procedures set by the Organiser. The Organiser will not be
responsible for the missing or receiving late notices that were caused by factors outside of the
- XOX reserves the right to change or replace any of the offered prizes with any prize of
equivalent value at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
XOX MOBILE reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, terminate and
add all or any terms to the campaign/contest/promotion terms and conditions accordingly.