How to use XOX BLACK app to manage your accounts on Tablets/iPad/IoT Devices
For all XOX subscribers, the XOX BLACK app is an account management app that can be used by BLACK and Prepaid mobile plan subscribers alike.
If you would like to manage your accounts using the app on your Tablets/iPad/IoT Devices, just follow these simple steps below.
- Step 1: If your Tablet/iPad/IoT Device does not have cellular connectivity (meaning it does not support functions to receive SMS/Calls), you will have to place your XOX SIM card into any available phones first in order to execute TAC verification via SMS for later steps.
- Step 2: Ensure that your Tablet/iPad/IoT Device has connectivity to the internet.
- Step 3: Have the Black app downloaded and installed on your device.
Download it now to enjoy better deals and manage your XOX accounts seamlessly!
- Step 4: Login into the Black app with your registered XOXID.
Do note that you need to have an XOXID for you to access the Black app, so do register for it if you do not have one. If you are an MyXOX user before, also note that your username and password may not be used for logging into the Black app.
Bear with us here, we promise it’s going to be worth it. 😉
- Step 5: A TAC will be sent to your phone via SMS after the registration process. Make sure you key that in to activate your account on Black app!
- Step 6: Once your account is successfully verified, you may place your SIM card back into your Tablet/iPad/IoT Device and start enjoying what we have to offer on Black app!
If you are still having problems to use the Black app on your Tablet/iPad, please feel free to contact our customer support at [email protected].