Candidate will assist to grow portfolio activation via targeted digital marketing initiatives. The candidate must have a strong focus on creative design, a passion for the digital landscape and possess a knack for developing visually appealing content.
- Design visually appealing and consistent marketing materials, including but not limited to social media graphics, website banners, email templates, infographics, and presentation decks.
- Ensure all designs adhere to brand guidelines and maintain a cohesive appearance.
- Maintain website content, including text, images, documents, and videos, as at when required.
- Utilize web analytics tools to track website performance and user behavior, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Social Media Marketing
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategies aligned with business goals.
- To plan and create content calendars that include compelling and relevant posts.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions.
- Create content for various marketing channels, including social media, websites, EDM campaigns, and presentations.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and concepts for projects that resonate with target audiences.
- Adapt and repurpose existing content for different platforms and formats.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into compelling and visually appealing marketing videos.
- Incorporate graphics, animations, sound effects, and music to enhance quality and storytelling.
- Design intuitive and visually captivating user interfaces for various digital platforms, including email templates, websites, landing pages, mobile apps.
- Conduct research and gather insights to understand user behaviors, preferences, and pain points.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant and high-impact keywords that align with business objectives.
- Optimize website content, including landing pages, blog posts, and product pages, for search engines and user intent.
JOB REQUIREMENT (SKILLS)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design tools (photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, etc) to create visually compelling graphics, illustrations, and layouts.
- Proficiency in video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) to create and edit compelling video content for social media, websites, and other digital platforms.
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills to craft engaging and persuasive content for digital marketing campaigns, social media posts and ad copies.
- Understanding of user-centred design principles and the ability to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for websites, mobile apps, and other digital products.
- Knowledge of search engine techniques to improve website rankings, conduct keyword research, optimize content, and analyze website performance using tools like Google Analytics.
JOB REQUIREMENT (BEHAVIOURAL)
- Self-motivated person.
- Have a strong sense of good ownership.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, mass communication or art & design and multimedia.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ marketing experience in financial or telecommunication products is required.
- Experience in creating and managing social media campaigns across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.