The Campaign Introduction
- The XOX Group – BLACK YEAR END BONANZA (hereinafter referred to as “the Campaign”) is hosted by XOX MOBILE and its subsidiary ONEXOX (hereinafter referred to as “XOX Group”).
- The Campaign shall take place from 15th November to 31st December 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “Campaign Period”).
- The Campaign is inclusive of ONEXOX BLACK B39 and/or B59 and/or B89 and/or B149 (hereinafter referred to as “BLACK”).
- The Campaign is open to all Malaysian citizens with at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “Participant(s)”) with criteria(s) stated in Clauses 4.1 to 4.3 during Campaign Period:
4.1 *New subscribers who activate ONEXOX BLACK (B39/B59/B89/B149)
4.2 *XOX Prepaid subscribers who opt for Change of Business Plan (“COBP”) to ONEXOX BLACK (B39/ B59/ B89/ B149)
4.3 *Other networks’ subscribers who opt for Mobile Network Portability (“MNP”) to ONEXOX BLACK (B39/ B59/ B89/ B149)
- Participant(s) shall fulfil criteria(s) stated in Clauses 4.1 to 4.3 to be deemed as fit for the Campaign’s qualification (“Qualifying Entry(ies)”).
- Participant(s) shall be entitled to earn token (1 token = 1 entry) with Clauses stated in 6.1 & 6.2 as Qualifying Entry(ies):
6.1 Participant(s) activate ONEXOX BLACK B39 shall be entitled for 1 token
6.2 Participant(s) activate ONEXOX BLACK B59/ B89/ B149 shall be entitled for 3 tokens
- Participant(s) who win from the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as “Winner(s)”) shall be rewarded with prizes (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes”) as stated in the table
- XOX Group shall perform a one-time system based lucky draw during the first week of January 2019 in the selection of Winner(s).
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant(s) is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by and agree that any and all decisions made by XOX Group in relation to every aspect of the campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive provided always that the decision made is fairly and reasonably made.
- A winner shall only be entitled to win and receive a maximum of one (1) prize in the Campaign.
- Winner(s) will be announced on XOX MOBILE’s Facebook Page latest by 15th January 2019 (Tuesday).
- Winner(s) shall receive one (1) SMS from XOX Mobile and a representative call of three (3) attempts from XOX Customer Care team to verify the winner(s) details. Winner(s) shall collect their prize within seven (7) days. In the event there is a failure to contact the winner(s) past seven (7) days the prize shall be forfeited.
- The selected winner(s)’ mobile number has to be in an active state and the winner must not have any outstanding bill during the campaign period in order to claim the prize(s).
- XOX Group is not responsible of the matter(s) incur after the “Prize Collection” of the Grand Prize(s) and is not held responsible of the fees and/ or processes: delivery, vehicle insurance, vehicle road tax, vehicle registration, personal accident protection.
- XOX Group accepts no responsibility for any tax implications, goods and services tax, incidental cost and/or any other charges and/or damages caused by any of the Prizes and/or non-fulfilment by any of its agents/distributors
- XOX Group will only be responsible for the delivery of the Grand Prizes – Yamaha Y15ZR(s) from the distributor to XOX Mobile’s headquarters (residing in Menara Lien Hoe, Petaling Jaya) if a prize presentation ceremony is organized.
- The Participation of permanent, contract and/or temporary staff or employees of XOX Group and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) is strictly prohibited.
- XOX Group shall fix the appointed working day (Monday to Friday) and time (9am-6pm) to make the telephone calls to the potential winner(s) of the Campaign. XOX Group shall not be held responsible for calls made to the potential winner(s) which are stated in 18.1 to 18.4:
18.1 Conversation not completed
18.2 Phone line disconnected due to any reasons
18.3 Not answered
18.4 Unavailability of the potential campaign winner(s) at the appointed date and time
- It shall be the Winner(s) responsibility to ensure their NRIC, contact number(s) & mailing address provided (Contact Particulars) to XOX Group are current and updated.
- In the event there is a change to the Contact Particulars, it shall be the responsibility of the winner(s) to update XOX Group of the same. XOX Group shall not be responsible to the Winner(s) for any loss. Including loss of the opportunity incurred in the event the contact particulars maintained in XOX Group’s record is not current and/or correct.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant(s) who win a prize (hereinafter referred to as “Winner(s)”) agree to grant permission to XOX Group to post their prefix and the last 4 digits of their mobile number on Facebook.
- In the event there is a failure of the Winner(s) fulfilling Clause 20, XOX Group is entitled to disqualify the Participant(s) as a winner and forfeit the prize thereafter.
- The Prizes are not-transferable and not-exchangeable for cash and/ or credit.
- XOX Group will not entertain any request from the campaign Grand Prize Winner(s) to register the grand prize(s) under the third party’s name.
- XOX Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant(s) that it determines to be tampering with the entry process, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Grand Prize(s)’ images, props and designs featured in any of the advertising materials including website and all materials in relation to the Campaign are for illustration purposes only. Actual models/products/colour may vary. XOX Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine the colour of the Grand Prize(s). XOX Group reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered in the Campaign with any alternative item(s) of similar cost without prior notice.
- XOX Group does not warrant that the Campaign shall be uninterruptible and/or error free. By participating in this campaign, the Participant(s) hereby acknowledges and irrevocably agrees that XOX Group shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for any technical failures of any kind, system/server interruption and/or any electronic error arising from the Campaign unless the same arise from and are caused directly by XOX Group’s gross negligence or wilful default.
- XOX Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice.
*Multiple actions stated in Clauses 4.1 to 4.3 (same or combined) shall be granted as a maximum of one (1) participation throughout Campaign Period of the Campaign.*
Campaign Entry, Participation Prize and Collection