ONEXOX BLACK T&C
- The Customer hereby confirms that he/she is above the age of twelve (12) years, not a bankrupt and have read and understood the terms and conditions stated herein. The Customer agrees to be bound and subject to the principal terms and conditions for ONEXOX BLACK service (Services) as contained in www.xox.com.my and which may be updated by XOX MOBILE from time to time.
* Customers who are below the legal age of eighteen (18) years would require parental consent before subscribing to any ONEXOX BLACK plans.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall be applicable for all packages, promotions and plans as offered or may be offered by XOX MOBILE to an individual and or corporate Customer as part of the Services. The agreement shall be in force immediately from the date of acceptance by the Customer (Which is defined by the availability of the Service and usage by the Customer). The Customer shall refer to the Plans Options available for registration and the subsidized Device options (If any) offered under each Plan.
- Each Plan offered by XOX MOBILE is subject to eligibility guidelines and additional terms (If any) as may be stated herein. The Customer shall upon signing acknowledges to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of the Plans which the Customer has selected and subscribed for, which includes without limitation to the usage charges, guidelines and Device options.
- The Customer confirms and agrees that they are aware and gives his/her consent to XOX MOBILE to process your personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and that your personal data will be used and/or disclosed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. By continuing to use the Service(s) and/or products after such changes, the Customer is deemed to have accepted and/or consented to and/or to be bound by such revisions and/or modification of XOX MOBILE’s terms and conditions.
- The Customer recognises that the value added services includes but is not limited to data services, and every additional Service that may be made available from time to time shall be added to the Customer’s account. Where data services are provided under the Plan, the Customer agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the fair usage policy available on the website at www.xox.com.my and as may be modified from time to time by XOX MOBILE.
- The Customer agrees and understands that he/she shall not be entitled to downgrade the subscribed Plan unless permitted in writing by XOX MOBILE.
- The Customer agrees to pay at the point of registration a sum as pre-payment equivalent to the ONEXOX BLACK Plan subscribed. The Customer further agrees that no interest shall be paid by XOX MOBILE for the pre-payment made and the pre-payment made shall be used to deduct first month usage charges due and payable by the Customer to XOX MOBILE.
- ONEXOX BLACK “BURN-PROOF” carry-forward is a service provided by XOX MOBILE whereby in certain circumstances Customer can carry forward all or any of unused data, minutes or SMS at the end of the billing cycle to use on top of a subsequent monthly bundle of the same type. Maximum data entitlement balance to be carried forward is 100GB.
- ONEXOX BLACK “BURN-PROOF” carry-forward will be available for a limited period only and XOX MOBILE reserves its right to withdraw the ‘Carry Forward’ offer at any time without advance notification or advertisement and without any liability in connection therewith.
- The Customer can make payment for Charges by way of direct debit, credit card or online banking for ONEXOX BLACK Service(s). The Customer confirms and agrees that the information he/she provided is true and correct, that the card he/she chose for direct debit, credit card or online banking is in the Customer’s name. The Customer confirms that he/she is lawful and an authorised holder of the card or where the card belongs to a third party, the Cardholder is a lawful and authorised holder of the Card. The Customer also confirms that the Card is valid and has not expired, suspended or terminated, and will remain valid and unexpired throughout the duration of the Customer’s use of direct debit, credit card or online banking.
The Customer agrees and undertakes to pay promptly all usage charges due and payable for all services registered under the Customer’s account number irrespective of whether or not such services have been used or partly used or misused by any third party or not authorised by the Customer. The Customer further agrees that all sums due and payable to XOX MOBILE shall be processed for payment based on the Customer’s agreement to Terms and Conditions in the Auto Debit Form. The Customer further agrees and undertakes that in the event of sums due and unpaid, XOX MOBILE reserves the right to withhold or forfeit the balance amounts (If any) or rewards or bonus points from the Customer’s accounts.
- The Customer may terminate the subscription by giving written notice to XOX MOBILE or by completing the termination form and forwarding the same to XOX MOBILE within seven (7) working days before the Customer’s next billing cycle. Termination notice may be sent to XOX MOBILE via email to email@example.com or at any authorised XOX MOBILE centres. XOX MOBILE shall not be liable for any payment or refund of unused subscription upon termination of the Agreement. Termination shall be without prejudice to any existing rights or claims that XOX MOBILE may have against the Customer and the Customer shall continue to fulfil its obligations including full payment of all charges prior to the date of termination.
- XOX MOBILE reserves the absolute right to rescind any of the privileges accorded to the Customer under the Plan/s or part thereof in the event the registered service is not in accordance with the stipulated eligibility criteria, or is not used in accordance with the Agreement, Plan, or If XOX MOBILE suspects there is any illegal usage or fraud including but not limited to the Service, or part thereof, including but not limiting to selling or reselling of the Services or part thereof without written consent by XOX MOBILE.
- XOX MOBILE and its related subsidiaries or companies shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party authorised or claiming on behalf of the Customer for any loss, damage, consequential or loss of business, loss of revenue or profits suffered by the Customer and or injury caused or suffered by a person and or damage to property whether direct or indirect arising from or due to any act of omission, error, default or delay by XOX MOBILE in relation to the services provided. The Customer agrees to indemnify XOX MOBILE against all claims, losses, liabilities, demands, costs and expenses including legal fees which may result or which XOX MOBILE and its related subsidiaries or companies may sustain in connection with or arising from the provision of the services to the Customer.
- XOX MOBILE reserves the absolute right and discretion to vary, add or amend the Terms and Conditions stated herein from time to time. The Customer will be notified of such amendments and the Customer’s continued use of the services after the effective date of any variations, additions or amendments shall constitute unconditional acceptance by the Customer of such variations, additions or amendments.
- Participation by the Customer in any Plan or Promotion packages introduced or as may be introduced by XOX MOBILE during the current subscribed term shall be subject to the absolute discretion of XOX. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Agreement any written request for services including without limitation additional services from the Customer whether by way of a mail, letter or fax addressed to XOX MOBILE and written or executed by the Customer or Customer’s authorised agent shall be deemed to be valid and binding and shall form part of the Agreement. The Customer shall be deemed to have formally and unequivocally consented to all such requests for service and accepted the Terms and Conditions as and when such request is accepted and processed by XOX MOBILE or when the service has been put to use by the Customer. It is the liability of the Customer to update the names of its authorised agent or personnel from time to time in the form provided by XOX MOBILE.
- The Customer agrees and undertakes that if the services are renewed by the Customer, or for an extended term with XOX MOBILE shall be made in the form as stated by XOX MOBILE and all such renewal requests shall be sent to the address provided in the Form and or by fax to the number provided by XOX MOBILE and shall be deemed an original document taken together to constitute the Terms. The Customer agrees to be bound by its facsimile signature and such facsimile received and acknowledged by XOX MOBILE shall be deemed accepted, binding on the Customer from the date of receipt and shall form part of the Agreement.
- The Customer agrees and undertakes to be fully responsible for any voice or message or data transmitted by the Customer or persons using the Customer’s Device/s. The Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws of Malaysia relating to the service, including without limitation to the Communication and Multimedia Act 1998, other acts, statutes, by laws, rules and regulations issued by relevant government and regulatory agencies which may be amended from time to time. The Customer agrees to take all reasonable steps to prevent fraudulent, improper or illegal use of the service. The Customer agrees to report immediately to XOX MOBILE upon the discovery of any fraud, theft, loss or unauthorised usage or any occurrence of unlawful acts in relation to the Device and Services and agrees to lodge a police report whenever instructed by XOX MOBILE and to give XOX MOBILE a certified copy of such report. XOX MOBILE may extract any message details or personal information of the Customer or any data provided by the Customer in the event such information is necessary in the event of a suspected and or proven misuse of the service.
- XOX MOBILE and its related subsidiaries or companies or business partners may send you notifications relating to promotional and marketing activities from time to time. The only exception is when XOX MOBILE receives a written notification from the Customer requesting XOX MOBILE not to do so.
- When XOX Prepaid subscribers upgrade to a ONEXOX BLACK plan, their XOX prepaid credit balance will be transferred to their ONEXOX BLACK account, however, ONEXOX BLACK subscribers will still need to pay the pre-payment their preferred ONEXOX BLACK plan upon signing up. When XOX Prepaid subscribers have changed to ONEXOX BLACK & made the respective pre-payment, they will receive an SMS informing them that they have made a payment of ‘RMXXX.XX’.
- ONEXOX BLACK subscribers who make additional pre-payment that is more than their ONEXOX BLACK plan will not be burned; however, it will be carried forward and reflected in their next BLACK statement. For example, if a ONEXOX BLACK subscriber who subscribes to B39 and makes a pre-payment of RM49, the additional RM10 will be reflected in their next BLACK statement as long as they did not utilised the RM10 in their current month.
- For all ONEXOX BLACK plans, data, minutes and SMS will be given on a monthly basis upon their monthly renewal cycle. This means that for example, if a ONEXOX BLACK subscriber subscribes B59 on 1 January 2018 & makes a pre-payment of RM708 (12 months), the subscriber will not receive the full quota (144GB, 1,200 minutes & 1,200 SMS) at once.
- Below are the items that XOX Prepaid subscribers can carry forward when XOX Prepaid subscribers upgrade to ONEXOX BLACK.
|Items that will be brought to the ONEXOX BLACK account||Items that will NOT be brought to the ONEXOX BLACK account|
|Current data in my Season Pass account||Validity|
|Current Minutes in my Season Pass account||Free SMS|
|Current SMS in my Season Pass account||Current active data|
|Available credit (Will be reflected in statement)||–|
- When XOX Prepaid subscribers upgrades to ONEXOX BLACK, all transferable data to their new ONEXOX BLACK account will be capped at 100GB. For example, if a XOX Prepaid subscriber has 200GB in their XOX Prepaid Season Pass and they upgrade to ONEXOX BLACK, they will only have 100GB in their ONEXOX BLACK account.
- There is no ‘Pay per use’ rate for data once ONEXOX BLACK subscribers have utilized all their data in their ONEXOX BLACK account, however, ONEXOX BLACK subscribers will be able to purchase our Happy Hour promos & Season Pass packages if they need additional data provided that they have sufficient pre-payment or credit in their ONEXOX BLACK account & that their total data in their ONEXOX BLACK account does not exceed 100GB after the relevant purchase.
Once they purchased any Happy Hour promo or Season Pass packages, the data will automatically be stored in their ONEXOX BLACK account & they do not need to activate data from their Season Pass counter unlike currently.
- ONEXOX BLACK subscriber will enjoy the fastest internet speed available based on the area coverage of the subscriber. XOX MOBILE will not cap or throttle the subscriber’s data irrespective of which ONEXOX BLACK plan the subscriber is using.
- Once ONEXOX BLACK subscribers have utilized all minutes in their ONEXOX BLACK account, they will be charged based on the ‘Pay per use’ rate which is RM0.15/minute based on the 30 seconds block provided that they have sufficient pre-payment or credit in their ONEXOX BLACK account.
- The minutes in the subscriber’s BLACK counter will be deducted based on a 30 seconds block.
- Minutes that come with their selected ONEXOX BLACK package are not applicable to call to 1300, 1700, 1800, TM100 or any other toll free numbers.
- Charging rates for toll numbers are stated below:
| Toll Number
- Once ONEXOX BLACK subscriber have utilized all SMS in their ONEXOX BLACK account, they will be charged the ‘Pay per use’ rate for SMS which is RM0.10 per SMS provided that they have sufficient pre-payment or credit in their ONEXOX BLACK account.
- ONEXOX BLACK subscribers can share a maximum of 10GB each time (Limited to 3 times a day), minutes & SMS to all XOX subscribers depending on the balance of the said items in their ONEXOX BLACK account. ONEXOX BLACK subscribers will also be charged RM0.50 for each time they share data, minutes or SMS to any XOX Prepaid/ONEXOX BLACK subscribers.
- All ONEXOX BLACK plans operate on a 30 days billing cycle. This means that every day is a billing cycle for ONEXOX BLACK subscribers. For example, if a subscriber subscribes a B39 plan on 15 January 2018, they will receive their BLACK statement on 15 February 2018. The subscriber’s billing date of their ONEXOX BLACK plan will remain the same irrespective if they upgrade or downgrade their ONEXOX BLACK plan. The data, minutes & SMS of their respective ONEXOX BLACK plan will be credited into their ONEXOX BLACK as soon as the subscriber’s BLACK statement is out.
- All ONEXOX BLACK plans operate on a 30 days billing cycle. This means that every day is a billing cycle for ONEXOX BLACK subscribers. For example if a subscriber subscribes to B39 on 15 Jan 2018 and changes to B59 on 27 Jan 2018, the subscriber will only see the changes of their ONEXOX BLACK plan in their following BLACK statement, which will be on 15 March 2018. The subscriber’s billing date of their ONEXOX BLACK plan will remain the same irrespective if they upgrade or downgrade their ONEXOX BLACK plan. The data, minutes & SMS of their respective ONEXOX BLACK plan will be credited into their ONEXOX BLACK account as soon as the subscriber’s BLACK statement is out.
- The BLACK Upgrade SMS function is available for all XOX Prepaid subscribers to upgrade their current plan to ONEXOX BLACK through SMS starting from 28th March 2018 08:00 until further notice.
- XOX Prepaid subscribers are required to apply BLACK Upgrade by enter correct below and send SMS to 23388 or 22111 within valid period.
For example: Send CHGB10 to 23388
||Upgrade to BLACK Plan
||Charges as Pre-payment (RM)
- At the point of XOX Prepaid subscriber apply BLACK Upgrade, they will either receive a request BLACK Upgrade confirmation notification or a request BLACK Upgrade unsuccessful notification.
- After subscriber received first Black Upgrade request confirmation notification, subscriber will be automatically upgrade to their preferred BLACK plan within 24 hours. At the point of BLACK upgrading, subscriber’s prepaid credit will be deducted as Prepayment charges based on BLACK plan of their choice as stated in clause (36) table.
- At the point of BLACK upgrading service, subscribers may experience service interruption up to FIVE (5) minutes until upgrading service completed, however the service interruption lead time is an estimated depending on occasional system condition vary from time to time.
- For any enquiries or assistance required, the subscriber may contact the XOX MOBILE careline by dialling our toll free number at 12273. For Non-XOX MOBILE subscribers who wish to enquire about our brand & products, they may dial 1300 888 010. For those who are overseas, they may contact us at 603–7882 4952. Contacting us other than calling the toll free number may incur charges.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall continue to apply subject to any additions, variations and or modifications contained in this document and shall be read and construed to be enforceable as if the additions, variations and modifications were inserted in the document.
CHANGING ONEXOX BLACK PLANS ON XOX SELF CARE
- Subscribers may change their ONEXOX BLACK plans on XOX Self Care.
- All existing ONEXOX BLACK subscribers can use this feature.
- Subscribers need to make the pre-payment of the plan they select to change plan before the change is able to take place. Pre-payment amount of each plan as follows:
| Plan requested to change to
- Subscribers may change plans as many times as they like and no charges will be imposed for upgrading their plan.
- Any outstanding payment will be brought forward to the Subscriber’s next billing cycle.
- The selected plan that the Subscriber change to will only take effect on their next billing cycle.
- At the point of BLACK changing plans, Subscribers may experience service interruption up to FIVE (5) minutes until upgrading service completed, however the service interruption lead time is an estimated depending on occasional system condition vary from time to time.
- The plan is successfully changed only when the Subscriber receive a SMS to notify them their plan has been successfully changed.
- All existing data, talktime and SMS will be carried forward to the new plan the Subscriber changed to.
- For any enquiries or assistance required, the subscriber may contact the XOX MOBILE careline by dialling our toll free number at 12273. For Non-XOX MOBILE subscribers who wish to enquire about our brand and products, they may dial 1300 888 010. For those who are overseas, they may contact us at 603–7882 4952. Contacting us other than calling the toll free number may incur charges.
- In these terms and conditions, Subscriber’s information means the principal line is registered by the Customer under the relevant principal registration form for XOX MOBILE’s Services; “Acquiring Bank” or “Bank” means the authorized banks for financial institutions or other such entity which may be nominated by XOX MOBILE’s Mobile Services from time to time for the purpose mentioned below; “Card Issuer” refers to any bank or legal entity which is the issuer of the Card’ “Cardholder” means the lawful and authorized user of the Card whose name is embossed therein and whose signature appears on the Card; “Customer” means the subscriber registered for relevant XOX MOBILE’s services under the Principal Terms and Conditions; “XOX” means XOX MOBILE Services Sdn Bhd (813250-K) and its authorized assignees and successors in title; “Principal terms and conditions” refers to the terms and conditions agreed by the Customer under the Principal registration form for subscription to XOX MOBILE’s services.
- The Customer’s primary obligation under the Principal terms and conditions of the subscribed Plan is to clear his/her XOX MOBILE’s official bill statements and to settle in a timely manner which shall continue and shall not be waived, extended, suspended in any manner whatsoever by the approval of the Auto-Debit Services provided by XOX MOBILE to the Customer herein.
- The Customer hereby agrees that the use of Auto-Debit Service is undertaken at his/her risk. XOX MOBILE shall not be liable for, and the Customer agree to indemni-fy XOX MOBILE against all claims, losses, liabilities proceedings, demands, costs and expenses (Including legal fees) which may result or which XOX MOBILE may sustain in connection with or arising from the provision of the Auto-Debit Service to the Customer.
- XOX MOBILE reserves the right at any time without being liable to the customer or any other third party whatsoever to discontinue, interrupt, withdraw or suspend this service or vary any terms and conditions for such period of time XOX MOBILE shall deem fit for any reasons whatsoever.
- The Customer shall allow an interval of at least three (3) working days from receipt by XOX MOBILE of the completed registration form for the processing of the application and activation of the Services.
- The Customer is obliged to inform XOX MOBILE in writing upon transfer of mobile phone and/or SIM card ownership, changes in XOX MOBILE account number or if the Customer wishes to withdraw from the service.
- XOX MOBILE may terminate the Services of the Customer at any time with seven (7) days written notice. The Customer may terminate the Services at any one time with one (1) month’s written/email notice to XOX MOBILE for verification purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Services shall be automatically terminated with immediate effect without notice to the Customer in the event that the Card is cancelled by the Card Issuer or the Services are terminated by the Bank.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that XOX MOBILE may appoint a Company to be the authorized collection agent and that such appointment will render the said Company to demand, claim, collect and receive any payment due and payable by Customer to XOX MOBILE for the provision of the relevant XOX MOBILE telecommunication services as under the Principal Terms and Conditions.
- Any amount on the Customer’s account which remains outstanding prior to authorization shall be settled with XOX MOBILE by the Customer at any XOX MOBILE Service Centers before the due date. Save and except where the fault or delay is clearly attributable to circumstances within XOX MOBILE’s reasonable control, all overdue payments shall be subjected to interest for late payment and or other consequences as provided under the Principal Terms and Conditions.
- XOX MOBILE shall not be held responsible or liable for any claims, loss, damages, costs and expenses to the Customer (a) if the Card is not honored by the Bank or the Card Issuer (b) if authorization to the Cardholder for the transaction is denied, refused or suspended by any party for any reason whatsoever (c ) if XOX MOBILE is unable or delays in providing the Service as a result of power failure, failure of any computer or telecommunication system used in connection with the Services, or any other circumstances beyond XOX MOBILE’s reasonable control and (d) for any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by the Custom¬er arising from the use of the Services.
- XOX MOBILE reserves the right to require the Customer to settle any due amount billed using other means of payment from time to time.
- XOX MOBILE reserves the right at its absolute discretion to approve or reject the Customer’s application for the Services without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Customer shall be notified in the event that his/her application is rejected.
- These terms and conditions shall be read in conjunction with the Principal terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions with the provisions pertaining to the Services in the Principal terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Please refer to xox.com.my/onexox-black/ for detailed terms and conditions, including any changes or amendments from time to time.
- This service is only available to Customers who are owners of VISA/Master¬Card credit cards issued by Malaysian Financial Institutions. Foreign issued credit cards are not eligible for the service.
- The Customer declares and undertakes to XOX MOBILE that (a) the information supplied overleaf by the Customer is true and correct (b) the card nominated for the Services is in the name of the Cardholder. Where the card is nominat¬ed in the name of a third party, the Customer declares and undertakes that the Cardholder has authorized the Customer to use the Card for the purpose of the Services (c) the Customer is the lawful and authorized holder of the Card or where the Card belongs to a third party, that the Cardholder is the lawful and authorized holder of the Card (d) the Card is valid and has not expired and shall remain valid and unexpired throughout the duration of the Customer’s use of the Services (e) the Card has not been suspended or terminated.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the provision of the Services for any transaction at any time is subject to prior authorization from the Bank and or Card Issuer through the supplied terminals and against an unexpired and valid Card.
- The Customer is obliged to inform XOX MOBILE in writing/email if there are any changes in credit card account number, including new account number issued under “lost” or “termination/cancellation of credit card account; changes or renewal of expiry date. Changes involving new account number will require submission of a new authorization form.
- The Customer must charge their bills to the credit card account in their name either by Sole or Joint account only. Any variation from this will require expressed permission from the cardholder in writing/email.
- The Customer hereby authorizes XOX MOBILE to: (a) verify the information supplied overleaf with the Card Issuer or any third party as may be necessary (b) forward the Customer’s call transactions, billings and other details to the Bank, the Card Issuer and other relevant parties for and in connection with the Services.
- The Customer hereby authorizes XOX MOBILE to release details of the customer’s monthly bills to the issuing Bank for VISA/MasterCard (Credit Cards) and to automatically debit these amounts billed to the Customer’s credit card. The full amount will be debited until the Customer withdraws from the service.
- The Customer accepts full responsibility for all transactions arising from the use of his/her credit card in payment of the Amount Due.
- XOX MOBILE is only responsible for making arrangement to debit the customer’s credit card account through the card center as authorized by the customer. The customer acknowledges and agrees that the service provided by XOX MOBILE is solely for the Customer’s convenience and benefit. Therefore, for any problems or dispute arising from the procession/debiting will be at customer’s own responsibility to resolve it with their credit card issuing banks (Including but not limited to any problems due to breakdown/mechani¬cal defect of the computer system or equipment/malfunction of the credit card issuing banks).
- XOX MOBILE reserves the right and shall be entitled without prior notice to the Customer to reverse any payment entry in the Customer’s statement accounts or charge back the transaction sum to the Customer’s account with XOX MOBILE in the event of any one or more of the following circumstances: (a) the transaction is cancelled by the Bank or Card Issuer for any reason whatsoev¬er (b) the transaction is found to be incomplete, illegal or carried out by fraudulent means (c) the transaction sum/s or part thereof was found to have exceeded the Cardholder’s authorized credit limit (d) the Card concerned is found to have expired or is invalid for any reason whatsoever (e) the transaction is found to be one with “declined authorization” or a non-cor-responding authorization code (f) the performance of the services or the use of the Card involves a violation of the law, rules or regulations of any governmental body (g) at the absolute discretion of XOX MOBILE or the Bank or the Card Issuer without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Customer agrees that receipts will not be issued for payments made through the service. Customer shall refer to their credit card statements for confirmation of payment.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges understands that the Services are only applicable for settlement of periodic XOX MOBILE’s official bill statements. All and any other payments outside the periodic XOX MOBILE’s official bill statement cycle shall be promptly settled in the ordinary manner by the Customer.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall continue to apply subject to any additions, variations and or modifications contained in this document and shall be read and construed to be enforceable as if the additions, variations and modifications were inserted in the document.
Auto Debit for Principal and Supplementary Line
- The Principal line is allowed to set up Auto-Debit for his or her line management herein known as the Supplementary Line/Sub-Lines.
- The Principal line has to set up auto debit using his or her credit card only. This means that registering the supplementary line in auto debit using supplementary line’s own credit card is strictly prohibited.
- Supplementary lines that are registered by their principal are still allowed to create a Self-Care account to manage.
- Supplementary lines are also allowed to have sub-lines of their own to manage. However, the limitation is simply to the extent of setting up auto debit for their sub-lines. If the supplementary line wishes to set up auto debit for their sub-lines, they will be required to terminate the line relation between them (supplementary line) and their principal.
- Two SMS notifications will be sent to the supplementary:
i. Along the process where principal has to click a consent box that requires supplementary to be notified.
This notification will be sent before the principal proceed to TAC request.
ii. The final notification will be sent upon successful auto debit registration by the principal.